halfpastsixers

We call ourselves "Half Past Sixers" for simple reason because we meet at half past six every saturday morning at West Lake Avenue for a run to keep fit and have fellowship with one another. Please join us!

Monday, June 26, 2006

Account from the Victim

Ha..ha..you forgot to add that I was literally,"Knocked into form".Not bad considering that I was able to continue and complete the run.

After I saw stars and blacked out momentarily,I heard my half past six mates(Boon's, Jo's and Kenneth's voices) asking if I was alright and encouraging me to try to sit up. Except for some soreness on the front portion just above forehead, back of head and tailbone, slight bruise, cut on left elbow and and a blue-black fourth finger (I must have used my left hand to break the fall), I recovered remarkably well, aided by much humour from my half past six kakis!

Yes, the visor or sun shade was part of the cause. I wanted to avoid the sun-rays to protect my skin mah and I cast my eyes downwards on the boardwalk. Another reason, I would usually return by the nature trail instead of the longer distance boardwalk so wasn't quite familiar & expecting that low lying elbow branch!!!

Warmest Regards, Jennifer Lim-Kwong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home