halfpastsixers

We call ourselves "Half Past Sixers" for simple reason because we meet at half past six every saturday morning at West Lake Avenue for a run to keep fit and have fellowship with one another. Please join us!

Monday, October 09, 2006

Run on 14th Oct

Yes, I know its only Monday! hahaha.....
After discussing, I think lets do a different route this Sat!
We shall meet at a different location ie my place and start from there.
That is why I need to inform you early!

Meeting place: Springleaf gardens (my place)
Meeting time: 6.30am 14th Oct Sat

Anybody who needs direction to my place, please write to me.
Do feel free to invite your friends. It would be great if you could
inform me so that I can prepare more refreshments if necessary.

We will run *25km* according to the plan.

This will be the running routes:

1. Springleaf -> Selatar Resr + 1 round -> Zoo -> back
-> Seletar Resr + 1 round -> Springleaf
(this will be ~20km already)!

2. Springleaf -> Old Upper Thomson Road
-> Gate of Upper Peirce Resr + 1st hill
-> back to Springleaf
(this will be 5km)

So 1 + 2 will be 25km!

This route will be very good to cater for the various groups:

a. For those who are running the full marathon, make sure you do 1 + 2!!
(Jo, Boon, Peng Hong, Richard, Yew Song etc.)

b. For those who are running the Half, route 1 will be sufficient!
(The biggest group of runners! hahaha...)

c. For those who want to do even less, skip the 1 round Seletar Reservoir
on the way to & back from the zoo. That will make 16km!

Of course, whether you are doing 1 + 2 or 1 or 0.5,
all will end at my place for REFRESHMENTS & get together!

See you all on Sat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home